Here is Pastor Ugiriwabo's testimony. He is the pastor of the Musovu Friends Church. Debby Thomas began working with him 6 or 7 years ago and then our D for D team has been mentoring him and some of those in his church for the past 3 1/2 years in D for D.
Praise God with us for the mighty transformation that He is bringing into Ugiriwabo's life, family, and ministry!
I am so happy to get this update/video. This is what mission work is all about. This is so thrilling to me. I praise God with you over his work in this man and his family's life.
ReplyDeleteWow Debbie, the Lord has used you greatly in his life. You've sewn so much into him. To God be the glory!
I am so happy to get this update/video. This is what mission work is all about. This is so thrilling to me. I praise God with you over his work in this man and his family's life.
ReplyDeleteWow Debbie, the Lord has used you greatly in his life. You've sewn so much into him. To God be the glory!
Thank you, very much,for this video. It gives me a better "picture" of how D for D works.
ReplyDelete